Illinois Enters Phase 4
Phase 4 of ‘Restore Illinois’ went into effect today. It further eases restrictions on businesses and activities such as:
• Meetings and Social Events
• Indoor and Outdoor Recreation
• Indoor and Outdoor Dining
• Theaters and Performing Arts
• Youth and Recreational Sports Guidelines
• Film Production
• Service Counters
• Health and Fitness Centers
• Personal Care Services
• Day Camps
Read more about the move to ‘Phase 4’ at https://dceocovid19resources.com/restore-illinois/restore-illinois-phase-4/ and https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/s/restore-illinois-phase-4.
The move to ‘Phase 4’ does NOT mean an end to face-covering and social distancing. Many states have seen a recent spike in new cases, and the science on immunity is not yet in – meaning that it may be possible to get infected multiple times. This would be especially disastrous in the case of asymptomatic carriers.