To report an emergency or a crime in progress, please call 9-1-1. Please be prepared to stay on the line and provide dispatch with current information.


To report a non-emergency or a crime that is not in progress, please call
(708) 672-0911.


To call the Administration, Investigations, or Records Department, please call
(708) 672-0912, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.

Anonymous Tips

To report an anonymous tip by phone, please call (708) 672-0911 and ask for the Officer in Charge. You can also call Will County Crime Stoppers at (800) 323-6734. Cash rewards are supplied for tips that result in arrest and criminal charges for a felony crime.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window