Vision & Values
Fire Department Vision
- We dedicate ourselves to the safety of the community by providing the highest level of service possible.
- We will strive to create a partnership with the community in a responsive, proactive manner.
- We will achieve our highest potential by creating a positive work environment through effective internal relationships.
- Our organization stresses attainable goals, achieved through shared responsibility and accountability.
- We will nurture these relationships with respect, honesty, and integrity.
- Our future depends on our environment to shared leadership, employee empowerment, and responsiveness to the community.
Fire Department Core Values
As a Fire / Rescue and Emergency Medical Service, we value:
- Professional and courteous interaction with our customers and citizens
- Responsible and accessible Fire / Rescue and Emergency Medical Service
- Fiscal responsibility and accountability
- Intergovernmental and interdepartmental cooperation
- Commitment to employee development and empowerment
- Continuous improvement of operation and services
- Fostering open and effective communication
- Creativity and innovation